Referees may review situations where they are not reasonably certain whether a foul that was called met all of the criteria of a clear-path-to-the-basket foul.
- Ball is ahead of the tip of the circle in the backcourt
- No defender is ahead of the offensive player with the transition scoring opportunity
- Player with the transition scoring opportunity is in control of the ball (or a pass has been thrown to him)
- The foul deprives his team of an opportunity to score
- Officials must first make a foul call on the floor
- Prior to 2014-15, only a clear path foul call was reviewable
Final Ruling: Referees in Replay Center