Since the 2010-11 season, officials may use replay when they are not reasonably certain whether the shot clock was properly or improperly reset.
- Whether the ball hits/does not hit the rim
- Based on the results of matter number one, was the shot clock properly administered
- Video review will take place ONLY in the last two minutes of the fourth period and the last two minutes of all overtime periods
- Review must take place at the next most immediate pause in action if there is not an immediate stoppage in play
- Prior to 2014-15, reviews permitted during the entire overtime period(s)
Final Ruling: Referees in Replay Center